Monday 7 January 2013

It could have been Pooler

I have just come back from a holiday and I was amazed to see Bedwas at the top of the Welsh Premiership. I seem to remember that we did the double over them last season and finished above them in the league table. It only goes to show what could have been possible had we not been demoted as we were clearly a better side than them at the end of last season.
Oh dear, I seem to have forgotten my new year resolution about not whinging about the injustice of 2012. Good luck to Bedwas, I hope they go on to win the league. What are all the Ospreys region clubs doing at the bottom of the table if that is the only true region?
Didn't manage to see Pontypool at Bargoed but the score seems to suggest a reasonable effort against the league leaders. Now looking forward to the visit of Ebbw vale on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment