Sunday 16 February 2014

Six Nations Theme Tunes

Another rugby-less weekend and I was left licking my wounds after the Dublin disaster. I reflected on my previous post - Cock-ups and Muscles and tried to come up with a list of songs that summed up the Six Nations so far. It’s a bit sad but here goes:

Scotland:        No Power of Scotland                           or (You Aint Seen Nothing Yet)
Italy:               Scrumtimes When We Touch                or (Parisse in the Springtime)
England:         We Will Ruck You                                or (Lost in France)
France:           Could it be Magic?                               or (It Can Only Get Better)
Ireland:           Fire and Brain                                      or (Oh Jonny Boy)
Wales:             Where Did Our Shove Go?                   or (Relight My Fire)

I’m sure that you could do a lot better but it’s a start!


Next stop the Millennium Stadium next Friday night. With any luck I should get home in time for breakfast. Why oh why do we have to play on a Friday night? I’d be interested to know if any spectator is actually happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment